3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2013 11:02 AM by 760517 RSS

Regarding adding multiple data element of same field in the page service

Hi,

I would like to know whether i can add multiple Data element in the HeaderFields of the page service class with same field corresponding to the field in the database.

if it is possible, please let me know how i can add the data element in under HeaderField annotation without getting error from the artifact generator as well as from the application.

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Regarding adding multiple data element of same field in the page service
          is it like you need a new field under page header ? I assume you are trying to create a new custom service program ? Can you explain what you try to achieve with an example?
          • 2. Re: Regarding adding multiple data element of same field in the page service
            i think the schema will help you understand what i am talking about. I have created this schema for the buisness service which i will used while creating the inbound XAI service :

<schema pageAction="read">
            <EMAILID mapField="EMAILID"/>
            <USER_FLG mapField="USER_FLG"/>
            <FIRST_NAME mapField="FIRST_NAME"/>
            <LAST_NAME mapField="LAST_NAME"/>
            <USER_ID mapField="USER_ID"/>
            <PASSWORD mapField="PASSWORD"/>
            <USER_GROUP_1 type="group">
            <userGroup mapField="USR_GRP_ID1"/>
            </USER_GROUP_1>
            <USER_GROUP_2 type="group">
            <userGroup mapField="USR_GRP_ID2"/>
            </USER_GROUP_2>
            <USER_GROUP_3 type="group">
            <userGroup mapField="USR_GRP_ID3"/>
            </USER_GROUP_3>
            <USER_GROUP_4 type="group">
            <userGroup mapField="USR_GRP_ID4"/>
            </USER_GROUP_4>
            <USER_GROUP_5 type="group">
            <userGroup mapField="USR_GRP_ID5"/>
            </USER_GROUP_5>
            <USER_GROUP_6 type="group">
            <userGroup mapField="USR_GRP_ID6"/>
            </USER_GROUP_6>
            <USER_GROUP_7 type="group">
            <userGroup mapField="USR_GRP_ID7"/>
            </USER_GROUP_7>
            <USER_GROUP_8 type="group">
            <userGroup mapField="USR_GRP_ID8"/>
            </USER_GROUP_8>
            <USER_GROUP_9 type="group">
            <userGroup mapField="USR_GRP_ID9"/>
            </USER_GROUP_9>
            <USER_GROUP_10 type="group">
            <userGroup mapField="USR_GRP_ID10"/>
            </USER_GROUP_10>
            <USER_GROUP_11 type="group">
            <userGroup mapField="USR_GRP_ID11"/>
            </USER_GROUP_11>
            <USER_GROUP_12 type="group">
            <userGroup mapField="USR_GRP_ID12"/>
            </USER_GROUP_12>
            <MESSAGE_TEXT mapField="MESSAGE_TEXT"/>
            </schema>

here i have created multiple group for same element, As there is no provisioning of reading a list from the page header in the CCB SDK. So, i came out with this idea of using multiple group for the same data element getting a list of data from the header.

If you have any other way in which i can achieve the above functionality without redundancy that will help
            • 3. Re: Regarding adding multiple data element of same field in the page service
              well, the schema of your business service should be in line with the service program that you create your business service for. You can use App viewer(in case of base or search the xml directly in your installation folder) to verify how your service program is organised.

Let us say an example you are trying to create a business service for one of the base service CILTUSEP, for this service user ID is a mandatory field for read. A example of a valid schema for this service is
              <schema pageAction="read">
              <userID mapField="USER_ID"/>
              <langCode mapField="LANGUAGE_CD"/>
              <firstName mapField="FIRST_NAME"/>
              <usegroupList type="list" mapList="USER_USR_GRP">
              <usrGrpID mapField="USR_GRP_ID"/>
              </userList>
              </schema>

Here the user group is defined as list. when you invoke this by giving the user id, the result will be the user details + the list of user group that this user have access to.

If i assume you have a custom service for which you are trying to create a business service. During the creation of your custom service(COBOL/JAVA) make sure you define the user group as the list.

I hope this helps, if not your service name and if its custom one the XML of your service can be helpful