1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 13, 2013 5:05 PM by fac586 RSS

BUG Can not set DML Fetch Mode:

Binepal
      http://screencast.com/t/m7lEYZ1m5F

while creating a DML ( Automatic Row Processing ) , can not set value of radio button .
      is this a bug , or i am missing something?
        • 1. Re: BUG Can not set DML Fetch Mode:
          fac586
          >

When you have a problem you'll get a faster, more effective response by including as much relevant information as possible upfront. This should include:

<li>Full APEX version
          <li>Full DB/version/edition/host OS
          <li>Web server architecture (EPG, OHS or APEX listener/host OS)
          <li>Browser(s) and version(s) used
          <li>Theme
          <li>Template(s)
          <li>Region/item type(s) (making particular distinction as to whether a "report" is a standard report, an interactive report, or in fact an "updateable report" (i.e. a tabular form)

It's even more essential to include full version information if you suspect a bug. Knowing the versions involved enables Oracle and other forum members to try to replicate the problem properly. It also allows us to look at the documentation or MOS bug database to compare the problem to known bugs and fixes.
          http://screencast.com/t/m7lEYZ1m5F
          You've even managed to crop the screenshot so it doesn't show the version number...
          while creating a DML ( Automatic Row Processing ) , can not set value of radio button .
          is this a bug , or i am missing something?
          Confirmed as appearing in ARP (DML) processes in APEX 4.2.1.00.08. This does indeed appear to be a bug. However it is only cosmetic. DML Fetch Mode is an ARF (fetch) process option that is deprecated in APEX 4.x. Setting it for ARP (DML) processes is unnecessary, so you can safely ignore it.

The appearance of the radio group in ARF processes is subject to a bug in APEX 4.2.0: +{message:id=10713985}+

However it should not be appearing in an ARP (DML) definition at all as it was only an option for fetch behaviour.