2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2013 4:54 AM by TobiP RSS

Disable Browser-Autocomplete Feature on Textfield

TobiP
      Greetings to the community.

On regular text-type input fields you get that browserfeature of autocomplete. This can be deactivated with the html attribute autocomlete="off".

Now recently I saw somewhere a global setting in APEX 4.2 applications to include that in all text fields you are dealing with. I can't find it anymore.

Can anyone give me a hint where that setting is to be found, please, so that I dont have to go through the 100 text inputs, we have in our application.

Thanks and cheers,
      tobi
        • 1. Re: Disable Browser-Autocomplete Feature on Textfield
          TobiP wrote:
          Greetings to the community.

On regular text-type input fields you get that browserfeature of autocomplete. This can be deactivated with the html attribute autocomlete="off".

Now recently I saw somewhere a global setting in APEX 4.2 applications to include that in all text fields you are dealing with. I can't find it anymore.

Can anyone give me a hint where that setting is to be found, please, so that I dont have to go through the 100 text inputs, we have in our application.

Thanks and cheers,
          tobi
          Not sure, but looks like you are referring to the "Form Auto Complete" option under Edit Page -> Security.
          • 2. Re: Disable Browser-Autocomplete Feature on Textfield
            TobiP
            Great, thats it. Thanks!