2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2013 11:32 AM by Sun-E RSS

Spring ldap.xml and OAM custom Authentication Plugin

OAM version:

I am implementing a custom authentication plug-in that accesses our OID instance to determine if a user has a specific attribute is set... i.e. hasOrg. If hasOrg has entry then users is authenticated else they are not.

We are using Spring ldap API to connect to OID and get back the specific info we require (i.e. hasOrg).

The issue I am facing is that the plug-in can’t find the Ldap.xml (contains connectivity config) on the classpath, we get;

*Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [SpringLdap.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [SpringLdap.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist*+

I have added all the required Spring Jars and our OID-Spring.jar to the plugins Bundle-Classpath, but it still can’t access the above mentioned file which is within OID-Spring.jar and referenced in the code as;

static ApplicationContext ctx = new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("SpringLdap.xml");

Any help appreciated?