This content has been marked as final. Show 8 replies
It looks like a problem in your jndi name. The naming convention that you have used to refer to the queues from OSB business service is correct.
I assume OSB server is remote and is not part of this JMS weblogic cluster?
Can you please double check the jndi name that you have provided in weblogic for your jms connectionfactory and jms queues? Can you paste the settings from your jms config file? It will reside in $DOMAIN_HOME/config/jms.
Thanks for the quick response. However, I have double checked the JNDI name as well as the jms config files. Also, the OSB and the JMS server are currently on the same machine. Hope that helps
1. Whether JNDI tree of managed servers show the connection factory JNDI "TestCF"? If not then while activating the connection factory creation change, you should have got some error. Check the server log for it.
2. Did you try after restarting the managed servers?
3. Did you try to create a connection factory with some other JNDI name and use that in OSB business service configuration?
I assume you have targetted your JMS Module to the cluster too. Can you please paste your jms config file here?
1. I'm able to view the "TestCF" under the JNDI tree. Even when activated, the server logs have no error on the previously mentioned connection factory.
2. I have restarted the managed servers as well as the remote machine
3. The error is same if I created a new connection factory and used it. However, if I use the default connection factory from weblogic.jms.XAConnectionFacoty, it works.
Hope that helps.
This may happen because of a mismatch in Weblogic and OSB versions as well. Make sure you are using compatible versions.
Also, try stopping all the servers, cleaning the tmp, cache and JMS store .dat files and then restarting.
If that also not works then you can try recreating the domain, may be something is corrupt.
hmm.. Can you paste the complete error with stacktrace here? It is weird that default connection factory is working. While starting the server, did you see any error in the log?
Recreated the domain.
Thank you all for your responses!