This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 15, 2013 5:59 AM by kamalakar RSS

11i AR - No data in table AR_TRANSACTION_HISTORY_ALL

kamalakar Expert
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

We have different types of transactions(Invoices, credit memos etc.) in table RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_ALL,but there are no records in AR_TRANSACTION_HISTORY_ALL, any idea what this table is used for and when data will be populated in this table??

PS: i though these two tables are similar to AR_CASH_RECEIPTS_all and AR_CASH_RECEIPT_HISTORY_ALL, but looks like they are not...

Rgds,
-Kamal
  • 1. Re: 11i AR - No data in table AR_TRANSACTION_HISTORY_ALL
    Ivruksha Pro
    Hi Kamal,

refer below link and search for AR_TRANSACTION_HISTORY_ALL in the below pdf .. you would find the purpose of this table and when the data would get populated ...

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/A85683_01/acrobat/artrm.pdf

Regards,
    Ivruksha
  • 2. Re: 11i AR - No data in table AR_TRANSACTION_HISTORY_ALL
    kamalakar Expert
    Hi Ivruksha,

Thanks for the reply.
    I have already checked that document it says "This table stores the life cycle of a Bills Receivable transaction.", this is not much useful, as i told we do have lots of transactions in RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_ALL.

Rgds,
    -Kamal
  • 3. Re: 11i AR - No data in table AR_TRANSACTION_HISTORY_ALL
    kamalakar Expert
    It seems Bills Receivables is different from the Normal Invoice (below is reponse i got in other forum)

Bills Receivable Transactions is An Agreement Made Between The User And Their Customer In Which The Customer Promises To Pay A Specified Amount On A Specified Future Date, Known As The Maturity Date. A Bills Receivable Effectively Replaces (And Closes) Invoices And Credit Notes That Have Been Issued By The User To The Customer. Normally A Bills Receivable Is Accompanied By Details Of The Drawee’s Bank Account, But It Is Not Obligatory.

Where as normal transaction is created to capture the details of sale of goods or services.

Rgds,
    -Kamal

Edited by: Kamal on 15-Feb-2013 05:59

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points