This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 18, 2013 2:46 PM by Brandye Barrington RSS

Problems with ocpjp exam

991403 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I've received my exam result but the exam is not listed in neither categories and the pearsonvue account says "no show" as status for the exam given that i've taken the exam and got a passing score and the result says pass. I've submitted a SR about the issue but got no response to the issue and the mail i've got sayd that they will give me a result in three working days and it's been five days since the automatic response. What should I do?

Greetings,
  • 1. Re: Problems with ocpjp exam
    bigdelboy Pro
    988400 wrote:
    Hi,
    Hi I've broken down your message. I am a little tired and rushed so I haven't phrased every comment nicely below as you may observe.
    I've received my exam result
    How did you receive your exam result? Its simply nice/useful to know. I might assume email ... if so from whom? Pearson VUE .. Oracle ?
    but the exam is not listed in neither categories
    I assume you are talking about certview.
    and the pearsonvue account says "no show" as status for the exam
    Not nice
    given that i've taken the exam and got a passing score and the result says pass.
    Congratulations
    I've submitted a SR about the issue but got no response to the issue and the mail i've got sayd that they will give me a result in three working days and it's been five days since the automatic response. What should I do?
    Well Done. Correct course of action:
    Greetings,
    On message {message:id=10851361} dated Feb 14 ( Valentine's day) the poster indicated that Oracle said their were currently some technical difficulties with results delivery.

On that basis, and given they may therefore be overrun with certification SR's ... i suspect responses may take a little longer than usual.

My suggested course of action is:

[0] Check you email for any responses
    [1] Post the SR number here so Brandye can follow up if possible ( she doesn't have to do this but she sometimes helpfully does on the odd occasion ... she can do this better with the SR number). ( She intermittently browses the forum often a number of times a week/month). [ Only the ST ... not your oracle testing id or any other personal details ].
    [2] Raise a response by email from Pearson VUE and wrt the "no show" ( indicate the Oracle SR number on the email) and note their incident number.

Its now the weekend in most timezones .... so nothing much may happen until monday USA times (except perhaps technical fixes).

On monday tuesday if no response is had raise a futher SR asan existing case referencing new SR.
  • 2. Re: Problems with ocpjp exam
    Brandye Barrington Expert
    Please let me know if you are still having this issue and what your SR number is.

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington
    Certification Forum Moderator