2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2013 9:26 PM by Sandeep Oracle RSS

Modify Submit Button iProcurement

Hello Gurus,

I am trying to modify the cancel requisition submit button in iProcurement so that it can invoke custom procedure. But I still need to preserve its original functionality.

1. Is there source codes (.java) available for iProcurement controller class?

2. I've extended controller and personalized for new submit button for the custom procedure but I am not sure how to embed the original submit button's behavior into the new one. (redirectURL? or any direct calling of button click trigger through code?)

I'd appreciate your help.
        • 1. Re: Modify Submit Button iProcurement
          Kalimuthu V-Oracle
          Hi,
          if I understand your requirement,
          cancel requisition submit button in iProcurement you want to have some more custom validation or call to a procedure.

And it has been done by extending the controller, and you want to know how to get the standard functionality after that.

1) Which controller you have extended,
          2) In your extended controller ProcessFormRequest, have you called super.processFormReqeust(),
          after your custom validation? if you call that will take care of standard logic after you custom procedure.

3) You have to use some of the java decompilers like jad , cava...etc to get the
          .java file from your class file which will be there in your unix server $JAVA_TOP/oracle/apps/per....etc

Thanks,

With regards,
          Kali.
          OSSi.
          • 2. Re: Modify Submit Button iProcurement
            Sandeep Oracle
            Hi ,

As Mr. Kali suggested, Please call super.processFormReqeust() in your ProcessFormRequest method of controller.

Call super.processFormReqeust() after your custom logic , if you need your custom logic to be executed BEFORE the standard behaviour

super.processFormReqeust() before your custom logic , if you need your custom logic to be executed AFTER the standard behaviour

Thanks