3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2013 12:53 AM by AbhishekJ RSS

give suggestions about Synchronous transmissionuse picture use OSB

I have to use OSB to send resume which have pictures in it!I have a way to use service type of "WSDL Web Service",the picture will be send by Conversion to binary files,
      the all file size may be 40K.
      Anyone have other good solutions?

Sorry for my bad Enflish!
        • 1. Re: give suggestions about Synchronous transmissionuse picture use OSB
          AbhishekJ
          You can send the file's binary content as attachment. Or you can also send the binary content as an element (base64encoded) to the target service.
          How are you planning to receive the file content? Are you going to read the file from the server or will some application send you the file content in a XML message or as an attachment?
          • 2. Re: give suggestions about Synchronous transmissionuse picture use OSB
            Hi,AbhishekJ

Thanks for your suggestions! I do it like this:

The Service user will send a saop(the schemal have the binary file of picture in a element) message to the OSB,
            the Bussiness Server use the Webservice interface which give by the Service provider.The message will be processed by Program in background.

This interface will be set by Synchronous,there will have some "request time out" on the time High concurrent.
            At present,the provider server's performance is not very goog!
            • 3. Re: give suggestions about Synchronous transmissionuse picture use OSB
              AbhishekJ
              So basically your design is this:
              Service consumer sends binary data inside an XML element as a SOAP request to OSB Proxy Service
              OSB Proxy service call the WSDL based OSB Business Service which sends the binary data to backend system which will process the data.

Ideally you should ask the backend application to have a similary binary element in their WSDL's request message and in OSB Proxy you can pass the content received from service consumer directly to the target service message.