3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2013 10:20 AM by 949678 RSS

ADF Mobile bundle extension issue

Hi
      I've just installed adf_mobile_bundle extension in Jdeveloper (as described here https://blogs.oracle.com/brunoborges/entry/first_steps_with_oracle_adf).
      It seems ok,but jdeveloper ,once, restarted doesn't reflect the changing expected : no ADF mobile application , no evidence in the >tools>preferences form.
      do i have done something wrong?
      Regards
      Max
        • 1. Re: ADF Mobile bundle extension issue
          Shay Shmeltzer-Oracle
          One thing that solved this for some people is starting JDeveloper with the -su flag.
          So .../bin/jdev.exe -su
          This moves your system directory to be under the JDeveloper installation.
          Start JDeveloper this way, install the extension, and then start JDeveloper again with the same flag and see if it helps.
          • 2. Re: ADF Mobile bundle extension issue
            thank for your prompt response but it doesn't work.
            I'm newbie so it might be possible that i have doing something wrong. For istance it sound strange me see that jdeveloper, once specified the folder and the file adf-mobile_bundle.zip doesn't execute any setup step. It just shows me some information about the licence and after having clicked OK it suddenly asks to restart..I mean , I should have expect at least a run of unzip step, install process..stuff like this or jdeveloper waits the restart for doing this?
            Regards
            Max
            • 3. Re: ADF Mobile bundle extension issue
              now it's works fine.
              It was my fault .I forgot to update the property of the link use to run jdeveloper (now i've added -su)
              thank you