3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2013 9:14 AM by Peter.Lorenzen RSS

Could not find or load main class weblogic.WLST

user10614840
      Hi,

I am trying to run a python script to create JMS components for use with iHub and i got the following error message when i try to run the script:

C:\ihub\bin>java weblogic.WLST omipmihubwlscript.py weblogicjms Welcome1 http://<servername>:7111 OMIPMIHUBServer
      Error: Could not find or load main class weblogic.WLST

I have run the setWLSEnv.cmd file and got the following output

C:\oracle\Middleware2\wlserver_10.3\server\bin>setWLSEnv.cmd

CLASSPATH="C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\patch_wls1036\profiles\default\sys_manifest_classpath\weblogic_patch.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\patch_ocp371\profiles\default\sys_manifest_classpath\weblogic_p
      atch.jar;C:\PROGRA~1\Java\JDK17~1.0_1\lib\tools.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\lib\weblogic_sp.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\lib\weblogic.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\mod
      ules\features\weblogic.server.modules_10.3.6.0.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\lib\webservices.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\modules\ORGAPA~1.1/lib/ant-all.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\modu
      les\NETSFA~1.0_1/lib/ant-contrib.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\patch_wls1036\profiles\default\sys_manifest_classpath\weblogic_patch.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\patch_ocp371\profiles\default\sys_man
      ifest_classpath\weblogic_patch.jar;C:\PROGRA~1\Java\JDK17~1.0_1\lib\tools.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\lib\weblogic_sp.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\lib\weblogic.
      jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\modules\features\weblogic.server.modules_10.3.6.0.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\lib\webservices.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\modules\ORGAPA~1.1/lib/ant-all.j
      ar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\modules\NETSFA~1.0_1/lib/ant-contrib.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\patch_wls1036\profiles\default\sys_manifest_classpath\weblogic_patch.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\patch_ocp37
      1\profiles\default\sys_manifest_classpath\weblogic_patch.jar;C:\PROGRA~1\Java\JDK17~1.0_1\lib\tools.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\lib\weblogic_sp.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSER
      V~1.3\server\lib\weblogic.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\modules\features\weblogic.server.modules_10.3.6.0.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\lib\webservices.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\module
      s\ORGAPA~1.1/lib/ant-all.jar;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\modules\NETSFA~1.0_1/lib/ant-contrib.jar;"

PATH="C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\patch_wls1036\profiles\default\native;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\patch_ocp371\profiles\default\native;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\native\win\x64;C:\oracle\MIDD
      LE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\bin;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\modules\ORGAPA~1.1\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\Java\JDK17~1.0_1\jre\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\Java\JDK17~1.0_1\bin;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\patch_wls1036\profiles\defa
      ult\native;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\patch_ocp371\profiles\default\native;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\native\win\x64;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\bin;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\module
      s\ORGAPA~1.1\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\Java\JDK17~1.0_1\jre\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\Java\JDK17~1.0_1\bin;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\patch_wls1036\profiles\default\native;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\patch_ocp371\profiles\
      default\native;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\native\win\x64;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\bin;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\modules\ORGAPA~1.1\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\Java\JDK17~1.0_1\jre\bi
      n;C:\PROGRA~1\Java\JDK17~1.0_1\bin;C:\app\paul.currie\product\11.2.0\client_2\bin;C:\app\paul.currie\product\11.2.0\dbhome_3\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Connectivity Solution\;C:\Wind
      ows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_13\jre\bin;;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\native\win\x
      64\oci920_8;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\native\win\x64\oci920_8;C:\oracle\MIDDLE~2\WLSERV~1.3\server\native\win\x64\oci920_8"

Your environment has been set.

I am totally stuck at this point so any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Paul
        • 1. Re: Could not find or load main class weblogic.WLST
          Peter.Lorenzen
          Hi Paul,

Do you get the same error if you run java weblogic.WLST without any parameters?

If you do then there is something wrong with the paths in your setup or maybe access right.

Regards Peter
          • 2. Re: Could not find or load main class weblogic.WLST
            user10614840
            Hi Peter,

I can navigate to the weblogic_home....\bin directory and run the WLST.cmd file and the tool starts up no problem.

But when i try to run it from the \iHub\bin directory i get the same error, i even tried copying the tool to the \iHub\bin folder and ran it, still get the same error.

i am a bit of a weblogic novice and the product isn't very well documented yet so i'm at a standstill.

I have run the setEnv utility which completed fine, i even tried to alter the config file to make sure the directory of the WLST file was in the class path but i don't think it is picking it up.

Thanks
            • 3. Re: Could not find or load main class weblogic.WLST
              Peter.Lorenzen
              I have just tested both on a Windows and a Linux server and it works fine.
              D:\oracle\product\Middleware\wlserver_10.3\server\bin>setWLSEnv.cmd

CLASSPATH=D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\patch_wls1035\profiles\default\sys_manifest_classpath\weblogic_patch.jar;D:\oracle\
              product\MIDDLE~1\patch_jdev1111\profiles\default\sys_manifest_classpath\weblogic_patch.jar;D:\oracle\product\JAVA_C~1\li
              b\tools.jar;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\WLSERV~1.3\server\lib\weblogic_sp.jar;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\WLSERV~1.3\serve
              r\lib\weblogic.jar;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\modules\features\weblogic.server.modules_10.3.5.0.jar;D:\oracle\product\MI
              DDLE~1\WLSERV~1.3\server\lib\webservices.jar;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\modules\ORGAPA~1.1/lib/ant-all.jar;D:\oracle\pro
              duct\MIDDLE~1\modules\NETSFA~2.0_1/lib/ant-contrib.jar;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\patch_wls1035\profiles\default\sys_man
              ifest_classpath\weblogic_patch.jar;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\patch_jdev1111\profiles\default\sys_manifest_classpath\web
              logic_patch.jar;D:\oracle\product\JAVA_C~1\lib\tools.jar;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\WLSERV~1.3\server\lib\weblogic_sp.ja
              r;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\WLSERV~1.3\server\lib\weblogic.jar;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\modules\features\weblogic.ser
              ver.modules_10.3.5.0.jar;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\WLSERV~1.3\server\lib\webservices.jar;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\mod
              ules\ORGAPA~1.1/lib/ant-all.jar;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\modules\NETSFA~2.0_1/lib/ant-contrib.jar;

PATH=D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\patch_wls1035\profiles\default\native;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\patch_jdev1111\profiles
              \default\native;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\WLSERV~1.3\server\native\win\x64;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\WLSERV~1.3\server
              \bin;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\modules\ORGAPA~1.1\bin;D:\oracle\product\JAVA_C~1\jre\bin;D:\oracle\product\JAVA_C~1\bin
              ;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\patch_wls1035\profiles\default\native;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\patch_jdev1111\profiles\def
              ault\native;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\WLSERV~1.3\server\native\win\x64;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\WLSERV~1.3\server\bin
              ;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\modules\ORGAPA~1.1\bin;D:\oracle\product\JAVA_C~1\jre\bin;D:\oracle\product\JAVA_C~1\bin;C:\
              Program Files\Legato\nsr\bin;C:\PROGRA~2\CA\SHARED~1\ETPKI\lib;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C
              :\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;D:\oracle\Java\current\jre\bin;C:\PROGRA~2\CA\IDENTI~1\PROVIS~1\BIN;C:\Progra
              m Files (x86)\CA\SharedComponents\CAM\bin;D:\oracle\product\MIDDLE~1\WLSERV~1.3\server\native\win\x64\oci920_8;D:\oracle
              \product\MIDDLE~1\WLSERV~1.3\server\native\win\x64\oci920_8

Your environment has been set.
              D:\oracle\product\Middleware\wlserver_10.3\server\bin>java weblogic.WLST

Initializing WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) ...

Welcome to WebLogic Server Administration Scripting Shell

Type help() for help on available commands

wls:/offline>