This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2013 9:22 AM by 906445 RSS

How to check MWA session details in Oracle Apps R12

906445 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I am an Oracle Apps DBA. Current Issue is that sometimes users working with the RF Guns(Scanners) through telnet in MWA servers got hanged.
They ask to kill their sessions.

I do not know how to find the MWA loged in users sessions details. What I am able to find is , frm or web session details.

Could you please guide how to gather these MWA connection details, with database and server process and session details.

Thanks in advance for ur support.

Regards,
KMISRA
  • 1. Re: How to check MWA session details in Oracle Apps R12
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    Koushikinath wrote:
    I am an Oracle Apps DBA. Current Issue is that sometimes users working with the RF Guns(Scanners) through telnet in MWA servers got hanged.
    They ask to kill their sessions.

I do not know how to find the MWA loged in users sessions details. What I am able to find is , frm or web session details.

Could you please guide how to gather these MWA connection details, with database and server process and session details.

Thanks in advance for ur support.

Regards,
    KMISRA
    Please see these docs.

MWA Server Hangs on R12 Environments [ID 559614.1]
    Which parameters control the maximum number of user connections per MWA listener [ID 567214.1]
    Mobile Web Applications (MWA) Troubleshooting Tips for Release 12 Mobile Web Applications Server [ID 782162.1]
    Mobile Application Server - Advanced Configurations and Topologies for Mobile Web Applications (MWA)of E-Business Suite 11i and R12 [ID 1081404.1]
    Mobile Web Applications Server - MWA Troubleshooting Tips for E-Business Suite 11i and R12 Oracle Mobile Application Server [ID 269991.1]
    How to Enable WMS / MSCA Logging? [ID 338291.1]

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 2. Re: How to check MWA session details in Oracle Apps R12
    906445 Newbie
    Hi,

Thanks for the update, previously I checked these note they are useful for other issue. Actually I want to know how to check the MWA user connection session details, that is not given in these documents. Could you please guide me on this?

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points