This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2013 12:07 PM by 989269 RSS

Deposit Class issue in CC&B

989269 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hey!! Found that there are some Accounts with Service Agreements in different Deposit Classes on the same account. I know this causes issues when the deposit is being applied to the account - those SA's that are not in the same deposit class will not get any monies applied and they remain in a Pending Stop status. If I change the Deposit Class on these specific SA Types - what type of Pending Doom could I be unleashing? I mean, I can run batch to make sure everything processes, but am I really catching the possible errors that could ocurr down the road?
Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  • 1. Re: Deposit Class issue in CC&B
    878070 Explorer
    You could certainly change the Deposit Class on those SA Types without any risk of doom within CC&B - when the Deposit is applied, then they will also be included. But, do you know why the Deposit Class is different for these SA Types? For example, if a customer has paid a deposit for a residential electric service, but has other SAs for a gas service or for merchandise, the electric deposit probably should not be automatically applied to these ones. There could even be separate deposits for other services, so it really depends upon the business rules that were used to decide upon the Deposit Classes.
  • 2. Re: Deposit Class issue in CC&B
    989269 Newbie
    Thanks for the suggestions. We got itworking and we did check with the business. The deposit class should have beenthesame in this case. Thanks,

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points