This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
no one is using corrective actions?
You should be able to set the credentials while applying the Monitoring template on the targets.
Edited by: jvishen on Feb 21, 2013 9:34 PM
Here are the steps that should help you:
1) Please ensure "Global Scoped" Named credentials are available for the user applying the monitoring template. Since you are using OSCommand and RMANScript corrective actions, ensure that you go to Setup > Named Credentials Screen and create appropriate named credentials for Host and Database Instance (Select credential scope as "Global" while createing these credentials)
2) When you are in Monitoring > Monitoring Templates page, select the template and click "Apply" button (1st button)
- On the Apply screen, select the targets and click continue
- On the next screen named "Corrective Actions", choose "Override Preferred Credential" option
- Click on pencil link to edit named credential for each of CA listed there
- Ensure OC Command and RMAN Script select appropriate named credential (If you see message like "There are no named credential for Database Credentials" - this means that no named credentials are created in the system for that credential type)
- Click on finish to initiate the apply operation
Let us know if you still face any issues.