1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 20, 2013 10:56 PM by 714270 RSS

Have a doubt on  linking to other page..

I have a form with display item. There is a column with order number
      my requirment is such that when i click on display item the record of a form of that particular order number is visible This is a page 300 with a field p100_order_number.

in a modal window.. How can i accomplish this.. I know i could have done this easily if i was using interactive report.
      Now requirment is on a form and that too on a display item..The display item contains order number and i need to see the order detail in page 300 ...
      I have a page 300 wth shows me order details

Any experts having any idea , or tips shall be helpful...

I am using apex 4.2 db 11g

Thanks and regards

Edited by: susf on Feb 20, 2013 7:28 PM

Edited by: susf on Feb 20, 2013 7:31 PM
        • 1. Re: Have a doubt on  linking to other page..
          susf wrote:
          I have a form with display item. There is a column with order number
          my requirment is such that when i click on display item the record of a form of that particular order number is visible This is a page 300 with a field p100_order_number.

in a modal window.. How can i accomplish this.. I know i could have done this easily if i was using interactive report.
          Now requirment is on a form and that too on a display item..The display item contains order number and i need to see the order detail in page 300 ...
          I have a page 300 wth shows me order details

Any experts having any idea , or tips shall be helpful...

I am using apex 4.2 db 11g

Thanks and regards

Edited by: susf on Feb 20, 2013 7:28 PM

Edited by: susf on Feb 20, 2013 7:31 PM
          You can develop page# 300 as a "Form on a Table". This will add the "Automated Row Fetch" and "Automatic Row Processing (DML)" processes on that page. You can then use the Skillbuilder's modal page plugin (http://apex-plugin.com/oracle-apex-plugins/dynamic-action-plugin/skillbuilders-modal-page_138.html) to show this page on a modal pop-up on the main page.