This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 21, 2013 8:25 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

report server trace or debug

942941 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
HI Team,

How to enable trace or debug mode for report server 6i in Oralce apps11.5.10.2?

My iuuse is:

We are using quoting module . The user is running reports through report server.
The user is unable to run report through report server. he edited the quoting line and ran report ,successfully completed.
But using same data,he ran report with another item ,it has failed and it is not display any error.

Can you please suggest. why its getting error.

Thanks,
DBA.
  • 1. Re: report server trace or debug
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    Currently Being Moderated
    939938 wrote:
    HI Team,

How to enable trace or debug mode for report server 6i in Oralce apps11.5.10.2?

My iuuse is:

We are using quoting module . The user is running reports through report server.
    The user is unable to run report through report server. he edited the quoting line and ran report ,successfully completed.
    But using same data,he ran report with another item ,it has failed and it is not display any error.

Can you please suggest. why its getting error.

Thanks,
    DBA.
    Please see these docs.

Enabling Concurrent Program Traces [ID 123222.1]
    How To Trace a Concurrent Request And Generate TKPROF File [ID 453527.1]
    How Can Trace and Debug Be Turned On For A Concurrent Request? [ID 759389.1]
    FAQ: Common Tracing Techniques in Oracle E-Business Applications 11i and R12 [ID 296559.1

Thanks,
    Hussein                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points