Oracle Community Directory
Oracle Community FAQ
My Oracle Support Community (MOSC)
Go Directly To
Oracle Technology Network Community
My Oracle Support Community
OPN Cloud Connection
Oracle Employee Community
Oracle User Group Community
OTN Speaker Bureau
Database Application Development
Oracle Application Express (APEX)
Please enter a title.
You can not post a blank message. Please type your message and try again.
This discussion is archived
: Feb 21, 2013 10:30 PM by
Oracle Apex Error (Reload Page)
Feb 21, 2013 12:58 PM
I have a application in Oracle Application Expres 4.1.0.00.32, but lately when execute process or validations that reload the page, im facing the below error.
Error Error processing
ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small
InformaciÃ³n TÃ©cnica (visible sÃ³lo para los desarrolladores)
• is_internal_error: true
• apex_error_code: APEX.UNHANDLED_ERROR
• ora_sqlcode: -6502
• ora_sqlerrm: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small
• component.type: APEX_APPLICATION_AUTH
• component.id: 1432232654166407
• component.name: DATABASE
• ORA-06512: at "APEX_040100.WWV_FLOW", line 2947
• ORA-06512: at "APEX_040100.WWV_FLOW", line 2165
• ORA-06512: at "APEX_040100.WWV_FLOW", line 7822
This content has been marked as final.
Show 1 reply
Re: Oracle Apex Error (Reload Page)
Feb 21, 2013 10:30 PM
in response to
Perhaps if you post relevant code from your Authentication process, there might be a hint in there.
What makes you think it's coming from process or validation? Maybe also post one of the offending processes?