Thanks Richard.... I've checked the event viewer and i found the following:
[Process ID: 1784, Thread ID: 4, Process Manager]
Application DRM_LOCAL is shutting down because the Read/Write engine reported the following fatal error: DRM-11032: Database server is not responding
It's kind of strange as my DB is up...and i can access to it....
I once faced the same issue.
The issue with my DRM setup was that the user account which was running the DRM services was not admin.
Try checking that.
Or, as a temporary fix, go to services and resart DRM services, and then in DRM console...Apply updates.
That should be allow you to see applications.
I've been struggling with the same issue.
Here is my setup on the same machine
- Installed Windows 2008 Server R2
- Installed Oracle 18.104.22.168 & Created a New DB
- The Oracle database is fine, listener etc
- Installed DRM 22.214.171.124.03 (patched)
- DRM Configuration went well, installed a new repository, created a new application, checked event viewer etc and see no errors
- All DRM services are running and connecting to DB; threading properly as far as I can tell
However, I cannot access the application via web client. The webpage return the error
There are currently no applications available for login.
1: The applications may be temporarily down or restarting; please try refreshing the page. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator.
I appreciate any feedback or experience with this issue.