This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Your best bet will be to contact Oracle Customer Support. Tuxedo 8.1 is past its end of life, although I believe you can still get existing patches, and presumably a description of those patches. If the customer doesn't have sustaining support contract for Tuxedo, I'm not sure what their options are.
Oracle Tuxedo Chief Architect
There isn't anything in the release notes file related to fixes for rolling patch level 272.
The releasenotes.txt file is cumulative( like the patchlev file). I checked the releasenotes.txt
for the latest Tuxedo 8.1 rolling patch, RP376, and there is not anything for RP272.
(you may do this yourself by downloading a RP276 patch from the MyOracleSupport portal and reviewing the files which are included)
The patchlev file does not indicate anything about "no space in the bulletin board" fixes in the RP272 patch:
272. CR223180 TUX8.1 - QA:T_CLIENT:adm210_T_CLIENT_CL.13101:command pclt prints Conversations Active with Error number
272. CR273999 Tux8.1 - conversations cause unnecessary BB lock
272. CR210439 TUX8.1 - Tux8.0rp321> Request to propagate the logic of env var FML_PRINT_NOHEX in Fprint.c/Fprint32.c from Tux6.5/7.1 to Tux8.0
272. CR212293 TUX8.1 - GWTDOMAIN doesn't boot with LIBGW_CAT:3037: ERROR
272. CR284096 Tuxedo 8.1 - 'LIBTUX_CAT:328: ERROR:' due to aborted transactions are not removed
272. CR126954 TUX 8.0 - Enhancement request to include additional information in AUDITLOG
272. CR179981 Tux8.0rp261 or above> enabling TM_GW_ENHANCED_AUDIT causes leftover TMGABORTED entries in transaction table leading to LIBTUX_CAT:328
Do you think rolling patch level 272 contains the fix you want or is it some fix between RP264 and RP272?
You may access the complete patchleve list here:
TUX 8.1 - List of Rolling Patches - RP001 through RP376 (Doc ID 777608.1)