1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 24, 2013 4:49 PM by vladodias RSS

Socket Adapter Request-Reply ~ Error occured in processing client request ~

Dear Friends,

Need your help in resolving a Issue regarding Socket Adapter Request/Reply.

We have a requirement to recieve Message from a External Vendor using Socket based communication,to achieve this Created a Process which has Socket Adapter Inbound Synchronous Request-Reply. I have also created a sample Outbound Service to test and it was able to send & Receive Message Sucessfuly .

When i try to Recieve a Message from the External Vendor on Port 8008 in this I am unable to receive the message(No Bpel Instance Created) message coming to the SOA Server, in the logs I can see Below Error-

Socket Adapter ClientProcessor:run() Error occured in processing client request

Socket Schema Translation Error.
      Error while trying to translate from native.
      Please ensure that the schemas are set up with native annotations and comply with the output XML. Contact Oracle support if error is not fixable.

Pls. find my Input XSD Below-

<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"

<xsd:element name="R1">
      <xsd:element name="C1" type="xsd:string" nxsd:style="terminated" nxsd:terminatedBy="${eol}" nxsd:quotedBy="&quot;" />

Sample Incoming Message-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <Timestamp>28-11-2012 01:19:11</Timestamp>
      <DriverName> Sujit Nair</DriverName>
      <LaneID>Gate Testing</LaneID>

Can anyone pls. help me on this , still not able to understand what I am doing wrong. Pls. let me know if any other details required.

Sujit Nair