This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2013 3:52 PM by 939640 RSS

Password reset for WLS 11g Administration Console

939640 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I tried to reset my password in WLS 11g Administration Console version 10.3.5.0 using the instructions at JavaRanch but I still can't reset my password. Here is the error I'm getting:

MessageLocalizationHelper> <getLocalizedMessage> The resource for bundle "oracle.jrf.i18n.MBeanMessageBundle" with key "oracle.jrf.JRFServiceMBean.checkIfJRFAppliedOnMutipleTargets" cannot be found.
<Feb 20, 2013 8:45:42 PM PST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application 'MGOS_DS' due to error weblogic.application.ModuleException: .
weblogic.application.ModuleException:
at weblogic.jdbc.module.JDBCModule.prepare(JDBCModule.java:302)
at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)
at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:517)
at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)
at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow.prepare(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:159)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
Caused By: weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourceSystemException:
Could not connect to 'oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource'.

The returned message is: ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied

It is likely that the login or password is not valid.
It is also possible that something else is invalid in
the configuration or that the database is not available.
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.JDBCUtil.parseException(JDBCUtil.java:301)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.XAConnectionEnvFactory.makeConnection(XAConnectionEnvFactory.java:486)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.XAConnectionEnvFactory.createResource(XAConnectionEnvFactory.java:177)
at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.makeResources(ResourcePoolImpl.java:1249)
at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.makeResources(ResourcePoolImpl.java:1166)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Is there anything I can do to reset the password? It is using the original username from Oracle.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points