3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2013 2:12 AM by HamidHelal RSS

Layout Fields arrangement

hokoba
      Hi Techies,

In Reports 6i, every time i add a new field in the layout, the existing arrangment of fields is collapsed, and I have re-arrange all the fields manually to get it back to its shape before. Pls assist on how to overcome this behaviour.

Thanks,
      Sri
        • 1. Re: Layout Fields arrangement
          HamidHelal
          hokoba wrote:
          Hi Techies,

In Reports 6i, every time i add a new field in the layout, the existing arrangment of fields is collapsed, and I have re-arrange all the fields manually to get it back to its shape before. Pls assist on how to overcome this behaviour.

Thanks,
          Hi Sri
          Most probably you are doing this by running wizard. If you do it manually then it's not happened.

Hope this helps
          • 2. Re: Layout Fields arrangement
            hokoba
            Hi Hamid,
            Yes. I use Report Wizard. But I re-arrange the fields as I require for display. This layout structure is not maintained when I add a new Field to it.
            Thanks,
            Sri
            • 3. Re: Layout Fields arrangement
              HamidHelal
              hokoba wrote:
              Hi Hamid,
              Yes. I use Report Wizard. But I re-arrange the fields as I require for display. This layout structure is not maintained when I add a new Field to it.
              Thanks,
              Sri
              Hello,
              don't run wizard after first time arrange.
              add you column at data model sql and create field at layout model manually.

everything works fine..