0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2013 3:20 AM by Astr0 RSS

Help needed in AP Check Printing R12 XML Tags

Astr0
      Hi,

I have taken the standard template and am trying to customize the template for the requirement. I have also generated the XML file.
      I have to restrict the no of invoices to 17 and if only one invoice is there other 16 blanks should print. if I am printing data for single check/invoice number the output is fine. The problem is with multiples sites, the invoice numbers are getting repeated., i..e., for two supplier sites the two invoices are getting printed along with one check number and details and then two invoices with the other check are getting printed in another page.

I tried to use innergroup_And_V_First_rec= <?for-each@section:OutboundPaymentInstruction?><xsl:variable xdofo:ctx="incontext" name="inner_group" select=".//OutboundPayment"/><?for-each:$inner_group?><?if:(position()-1) mod $no_of_lines_per_page=0?><xsl:variable name="first_rec" xdofo:ctx="incontext" select="position()"/>
      But is not woriking..

Im not able to attach the template here
      But below is what my template looks like..
      Group: OutboundPaymentSortByCheckNumber 

V_no_of_lines_per_pageV_inner_group_And_V_First_rec

ChooseWhen Void by Overflow

************************** VOID **************************                                                                                                                       **** VOID ****
      ************VOID************                                                                 ************VOID************
      ************VOID************                                                                 
      End when

Otherwise

Invoice No.     Invoice Date     Description     Gross Amount     Discount     Net Amount
      Grp:DocumentPayable 
      ChooseWhen Setup Check
      Document Seq          Invoice No     *********          Document Description               *******          Payment Amt
      End when               
      OtherwiseDocument Seq
      If_For 
      Invoice No
      filler_chk
      Invoice Date
      Document Description
      Doc Gross Amt
      t.00
      tt.00ef 
      End_filer

PLEASE DETACH AND RETAIN THIS STATEMENT AS RECORD OF YOUR PAYMENT.     0.00
      t.00
      tt.00

<?call-template:Header?>
      <?template:countdown?>
      Temp_Param

Recursive_Template
      <?end template?>
      <?template:Header?>

End otherwise 
      End Choose
      EndGrp:DocumentPayable  
      page_breakEnd_if_And_For_loop
      Below will be printing the check details.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards.