I build adf mobile using latest available version of jdev and adf mobile extension. my app was working fine on ios simulator. then i deleted the app from simulator and made some changes to the data which is in a java files and used to generate a data control. i just modified the data only in the java code nothing in terms of logic or functionlity.
now when i deploy the same app just loading symbol remains on the app. i tried reset contents and setting on simulator, restarting the iphone simulator etc but nothing works.
on trying to repeatedly click i see an error popop saying
ERROR:ReferenceError: Can't find variable:adfmf
So no idea why this app broke all off a sudden. please advise