Please help me
1. I have oracle 11g installed as sysdba
2. I have OBIEE 11g Installed
3.i could login to my database through sqlplus with userid sys as sysdba/password .my data base status is active
Now problem is :
1. i am unable to start my weblogic server (it is saying force shutting down)
2. i am unable to get my OBIEE login home page with the given url
3. how to get my admin server up and running
Thanks in advance
It is very difficult to resolve the issue if you dont paste the errors.Please try to paste the errors so someone can reply you.
1.For Database make sure db services (TNS listener,Orcl service) are up and running
2.Weblogic error(Force shutting down) occur for different reasons.Please provide the error exactly
For rest of the issues depends on weblogic server.
You need to edit boot.properties file in above locations.Use username and password which you used while installing.
(OBIEE Installation Drive)\user_projects\domains\bifoundation_domain\servers\AdminServer\security
(OBIEE Installation Drive)\Bi\user_projects\domains\bifoundation_domain\servers\bi_server1\security
and let me know if you still facing the same issue.
Hope it Help's You.
Edited by: 991370 on Mar 4, 2013 5:14 AM