I am hoping someone can confirm or correct my steps for upgrading. Here is what I am trying to do :
1) Upgrade from Weblogic 10.3.5 to Weblogic 10.3.6 on a linux x86_64 bit environment
2) Upgrade from OFM WebTier utilities from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
Here are my steps in the order I think they need to be:
1) First I need to upgrade weblogic to 10.3.6. The upgrade media that I need for upgrading to weblogic 10.3.6 is called "wls1036_upgrade_generic.jar". Please confirm.
2) I will run this jar file and go through the graphical steps to install weblogic 10.3.6.
3) Documentation states that I need to upgrade my nodemanager and weblogic domain and in that order.
4) Upgrade nodemanager using java webligic.Upgrade -type nodemanager under WLSHOME/common/nodemanager
5) Upgrade each domain using upgrade.sh under WL_HOME/common/bin
At this point, can someone please confirm that the above 5 steps are in correct order?
6) the media to upgrade web teir utilities is ofm_webtier_linux_126.96.36.199.0_64_disk1_1of1.zip or also named "p13516876_111160_Linux-x86-64.zip". Please confirm that media is correct
7) I will run ./installer and provide the current Middleware home and oracle home and it should upgrade web tier.
I have tried to follow the oracle documentation but it seems to point to other documents which point toother documents and on and on.
If someone have done this type of upgrade, the exact basic steps would be helpful.