This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 7, 2013 6:50 PM by 988459 RSS

How can I use custom WLST commands for Oracle SOA Suite in Weblogic

988459 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi There,

I'm trying to view and search the weblogic log files using WLST on a Solaris/Unix system.
I have come across this "custom WLST commands for Oracle SOA Suite" and thought of using the custom logging commands to get my task done.

However, my WLST shell is not recognizing the commands and giving me the NameError!

wls:/devDomain1/domainRuntime> listLogs()
Traceback (innermost last):
File "<console>", line 1, in ?
NameError: listLogs

I tried the commands listLogs, displayLogs, getLogLevel & setLogLevel but in vain!

I have followed the instructions as per the oracle recommendation of using Custom WLST commands (http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E29597_01/core.1111/e10105/getstart.htm#ASADM10692) as below

- Launched the WLST shell from Oracle Home.

cd ORACLE_HOME/common/bin
./wlst.sh

- Tried to run the listLogs command from domainRuntime()

I would like to know if I need to import any additional libraries to run the custom WLST commands for Oracle SOA Suite in my WLST shell?
I have only weblogic 10.3.1 server installed on my Solaris 10 machine on which I have deployed the OSB application software.
There is no SOA Suite installed.

Or is there any other way I can browse the Server Log file and get the list of log messages? Basically I would like to use this feature in my script to customize it according to my requirement of listing specific error logs which I can work it out if I know how to make these commands work.

Please advise if this is possible and how?

Cheers.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points