0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 8, 2013 10:45 AM by AndresG RSS

Order To Cash - Product Catalog Siebel CRM Design

AndresG
      Hi There

I'm trying to implement OOTB solution for "Oracle Communications Order To Cash", I've already deployed and configured sucessfully the following items:
      -Oracle OSM O2A Cartridges
      -Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Oracle Communications Order and Service Management
      -Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Siebel CRM
      -Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management

In the document "Guidelines for Building an Order to Activate Integrated Business Process Using AIA for Communications Foundation Pack 2.4" I found two Use Cases described in the OracleComms_OSM_O2A_SalesOrders_Sample:
      -Double Play Promotion First-Time Purchase - Sales Order 10000
      -Double Play Change Order - Sales Order 10030

In the document above I found the "Broadband-VoIP Double Play Commercial Offering" where is detailed the Components that we need to create in Siebel CRM and that's great.

But right now I have two questions to ask you:

1 - Can I get the Use Cases for the anothers scenarios conteined in the OracleComms_OSM_O2A_SalesOrders_Sample for example:
      - Double Play Promotion change orders for broadband - Sales Order 10010
      - Double Play Promotion change orders for VoIP - Sales Order 10020
      Where a product is moved from one offer to another, those are complex scenarios that we have to Design in Siebel CRM ... The purpose is to define a Comercial Product Catalog that support that kind of actions that we have.

2 - Can I get the Billing Catalog design that supports that solution ?
      Checking the Sample XML that we have in OSM Sample orders for the scenario "Double Play Promotion First-Time Purchase - Sales Order 10000" we could see in the /ItemReference/ClasificationCode elements a structure that looks like:

/account
           |
           ---- /service/broadband
           ---- /service/email
           ---- /service/content
           ---- /service/telco/VOIP

But we think that we need a service that groups both of the products asociated to the offer (Broadband, Voip) and we concibed something like that:

/account
           |
           /service
                |
                ---- /service/broadband
                ---- /service/email
                ---- /service/content
                ---- /service/telco/VOIP

But we need to have certainty about the design of catalogues in both systems (BRM, CRM)

If anyone can help me I'll be greatful.

Thank's in advance.

AndresG