This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2013 11:44 AM by 918741 RSS

Unable to call basic web services (WLS 10.3.5, EJB application)

918741 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I have updated my application to make web service calls to get stock market data. Everything seems to work well in jdeveloper but when I deploy it I get errors. Here is what I see in my logs:

WARNING: WSM-06210 An instance of the interface oracle.wsm.policymanager.IUsageTracker bean for the local repository at path "" was not available for configuring the oracle.wsm.policymanager.accessor.BeanAccessor repository accessor for context "ResourcePattern [pattern=DOMAIN/weblogic/incomemax, subjectType=MANAGED_DOMAIN, terms={PLATFORM=weblogic, SUBJECT_TYPE=MANAGED_DOMAIN, DOMAIN=incomemax}]".
INFO: WSM-02054 Failure in looking up EJB component.The EJB JNDI name is "DocumentManager#oracle.wsm.policymanager.bean.ejb.IRemoteDocumentManager", the provider URL is "null"..
WARNING: WSM-06210 An instance of the interface oracle.wsm.policymanager.IDocumentManager bean for the local repository at path "" was not available for configuring the oracle.wsm.policymanager.accessor.BeanAccessor repository accessor for context "ResourcePattern [pattern=DOMAIN/weblogic/incomemax, subjectType=MANAGED_DOMAIN, terms={PLATFORM=weblogic, SUBJECT_TYPE=MANAGED_DOMAIN, DOMAIN=incomemax}]".

Caused by: javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: oracle.wsm.common.sdk.WSMException: WSM-07620 : Agent cannot enforce policies due to either failure in retrieving polices or error in validations, detail= "WSM-06102 The policy reference URI "oracle/no_authentication_client_policy" is not valid.
".
at oracle.wsm.agent.handler.wls.WSMAgentHook.handleException(WSMAgentHook.java:462)

I've tried removing references to "oracle/no_authentication_client_policy", but it still does not work. The web service calls I'm making do not require SSL or any other type of security/authentication.
I think I need to make some configuration changes to WLS, but in searching, all I find is how to configure WLS so that others can call my web services, which I'm not doing.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points