We have a weblogic managed server and its associated machine entry, seen from the Admin Server.
How can we delete this managed server entry safely on the cxommand line, as opposed to using Admin Server browser ?
Edited by: 898644 on Mar 11, 2013 5:06 PM
Edited by: 898644 on Mar 12, 2013 12:19 PM
To remove the WebLogic Server as a Windows service, do the following:
1. Stop the Admin server if it is in running mode and Navigate to the weblogic\config\mydomain directory (where weblogic is the directory where WebLogic Server was installed and mydomain is the subdirectory with your domain's configuration).
2. Open the script uninstallNTService.cmd in a text editor.
3. Change the value of -svcname: to specify the name of the service that you want to remove.
4. Save and execute uninstallNTService.cmd.
refer this oracle site,
Note : If you are having Weblogic server in linux / unix box we can remove / delete mananged server via WLST script.
* Please Mark this if helpful for you *
If you want to delete only the managed server, then you can use WLST as follows:
Replace in the connect invocation the username, password and adminserver
go to your domain/bin and run: source ./setDomainEnv.sh