This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Can you please explain what exactly is your requirement.
A few comments on your cpde:
- CSV files normally use the double-quote character to enclose strings; I suggest using the CHR(34) function call to return the correct character
- Your SELECT statement is selecting address_line1 for address_line2 and address_line3
- Your should really enclose the region_2, postal_code and country in quotes as well
- Why are you excluding addresses that have Start Dates?
- I assume that the restriction on ROWNUM is just there for testing purposes?
See http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/appdev.112/e25788/u_file.htm#BABGGEDF for details of how to use UTL_FILE. However, if you are running this SQL from within a Concurrent Manager Job, you'd do better writing the output to the CM Output using the procedures in FND_FILE.