1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 12, 2013 11:01 AM by Giuseppe Bonavita

Web ADI Custom Integrator

Hi All,
      I ve created a custom integrator on a source EBS instance to upload COA values to a value set (FND Application). I ve downloaded the ldt for the custom integrator and custom layout from this instance. The download log file also shows success. Now when I try to upload these ldt files to a destination EBS instance,the definitons get uploaded. But am unable to see this integrator on the list that appears in the "Create Document" page. Please let me know if I am missing anything. Thanks. Following are the commands I used to download and upload ldt files:

1. FNDLOAD apps/apps 0 Y DOWNLOAD $BNE_TOP/patch/115/import/bneintegrator.lct XX_COALDR_INTG.ldt BNE_INTEGRATORS INTEGRATOR_ASN="FND" INTEGRATOR_CODE="XX_COA_LDR_XINTG"
      2. FNDLOAD apps/apps 0 Y UPLOAD $BNE_TOP/patch/115/import/bneintegrator.lct XX_COALDR_INTG.ldt

3.FNDLOAD apps/apps 0 Y DOWNLOAD $BNE_TOP/patch/115/import/bnelay.lct XX_COALDR_LAYOUT.ldt BNE_LAYOUTS LAYOUT_ASN="FND" LAYOUT_CODE="COALOADER"
      4.FNDLOAD apps/apps 0 Y UPLOAD $BNE_TOP/patch/115/import/bnelay.lct XX_COALDR_LAYOUT.ldt

Both source and target instances are R12.1.3.

Regards,
      Divya