1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 13, 2013 4:58 PM by Daniel Merchán

How to add Resource Catalog Popup without invoking Editable layout

user10885777
      Hi,

I have a requirement of Resource Catalog. On Click of a button, I Want to load the resource catalog pop up without the EDIT page(without EDIT link or ctrl+shf+E and then "Add Content" of Oracle composer).
      The Action item we want to implement are
      1.A page with "ADD" button.
      2.On clicking the button a pop up with 2 folders(Taskflows and Portlets).
      3.This Folder shud contain custom Portlets and Taskflows in our application.
      4. On selecting anyone of this taskflow or portlet,it should load on the bottom of the button.

Thanks
      Vishnu

Edited by: user10885777 on Mar 13, 2013 2:35 AM
        • 1. Re: How to add Resource Catalog Popup without invoking Editable layout
          Daniel Merchán
          Hi.

Your requeriments fight against Composer :). Why not using OOTB Oracle Composer?.

If you need to do it without enter to "Edit Mode" my recommendation is decompile WebCenter/Composer libraries and try to do the same because you have to register the changes in the MDS, manage the concurrent edit of the page, configure what components are customizable etc... It's not a trivial work.

If you find a easier way please share with the community :). By the moment I can only recommend you decompile and learn a little how works OOTB.

Regards.