This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
1. Prepare extracting (some query which return desire format /listagg function/)
2. Insert result into CLOB column
3. Create APEX page with download link (from CLOB/BLOB column).
I think it's generally directions
Thanks for replying.
But, I don't want to provide link in the form. I want to create this file through SQL workshop
Edited by: 988899 on Mar 13, 2013 4:15 AM
In SQL Workshop you can download result.
The actual scenario is like this,
1. I have two tables A & B in database.
2. First I have to check whether the rows present in table A are related to table B or not.
3. If present then I want to fetch both table's related data and want to create tab separated file.
Initially, I tried to know how to create this file for one table related data, so that I can try for two tables later.
I need the statement for creating this file in oracle apex. I tried with UTL_FILE package, but still am not able to get exactly what I want.