4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 16, 2013 9:45 PM by Nooruddin Shaik

Custome Module on CRS

enzo_rio
      Hi All,

What are the steps that i need to follow to build custom module on top of ATG-CRS .

D:\ATG\ATG10.1.1\home\bin>runAssembler D:\Softwares\jboss-eap-5.1.0\jboss-eap-5.1\jboss-as\server\ATG_SIM_Production\deploy\atg_production.ear -m DafEar.Admin DPS DS
      S DPS.Search.Index DCS.AbandonedOrderServices DCS.Search.Order.Index DCS.PublishingAgent Store.Storefront Store.Storefront.NoPublishing DafEar ATGNew

I am using the above method to create ear of my custom module called ATGNew.

IS the above module list correct to build ATG-CRS???

i have my crs up and running, with the ear created by CIM , but when i try to deploy the ear created by above setp, i am getting the below error:

I am using Oracle, but dont knw from where is this getting picked.

20:32:17,750 ERROR [nucleusNamespace.] Unable to start service "/atg/dynamo/service/jdbc/DirectJTDataSource": atg.nucleus.ServiceException: Unable to resolve reference to JNDI component: java:/ATGMySQLDS
      20:32:17,750 ERROR [DirectJTDataSource] Failed to resolve java:/ATGMySQLDS
      javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ATGMySQLDS not bound
           at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:771)
           at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:779)
           at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:785)
           at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup(NamingServer.java:443)
           at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:726)
           at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:686)
           at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
           at atg.nucleus.JNDIReference.getReference(JNDIReference.java:162)
           at atg.nucleus.GenericReference.findReferenceObject(GenericReference.java:204)
           at atg.nucleus.NucleusNameResolver.createFromName(NucleusNameResolver.java:970)
           at atg.nucleus.NucleusNameResolver.createFromName(NucleusNameResolver.java:666)
           at atg.nucleus.NucleusNameResolver.createFromName(NucleusNameResolver.java:647)
           at atg.nucleus.NucleusNameResolver.resolveName(NucleusNameResolver.java:492)
           at atg.nucleus.NucleusNameResolver.resolveName(NucleusNameResolver.java:1216)
           at atg.nucleus.ConfigurationRef.getValue(ConfigurationRef.java:103)
           at atg.nucleus.SimpleComponentState.setBeanProperty(SimpleComponentState.java:401)
           at atg.nucleus.SimpleConfigurationState.saveToBean(SimpleConfigurationState.java:240)
           at atg.nucleus.SimpleConfigurationState.configureBean(SimpleConfigurationState.java:263)
           at atg.nucleus.BeanConfigurator.configureBean(BeanConfigurator.java:297)
           at atg.nucleus.PropertyConfiguration.configureService(PropertyConfiguration.java:978)
           at atg.nucleus.SingleNucleusConfigurator.configureService(SingleNucleusConfigurator.java:84)
           at atg.nucleus.NucleusNameResolver.configureService(NucleusNameResolver.java:1621)
           at atg.nucleus.NucleusNameResolver.configureAndStartService(NucleusNameResolver.java:1347)
           at atg.nucleus.NucleusNameResolver.createFromName(NucleusNameResolver.java:907)
           at atg.nucleus.NucleusNameResolver.createFromName(NucleusNameResolver.java:666)
           at atg.nucleus.NucleusNameResolver.createFromName(NucleusNameResolver.java:647)
           at atg.nucleus.NucleusNameResolver.resolveName(NucleusNameResolver.java:492)

Edited by: enzo_rio on Mar 16, 2013 8:30 AM
        • 1. Re: Custome Module on CRS
          Hi Enzo,

can i know the download location path for this "jboss-eap-5.1.0".

save this xml code as atg-sql-ds.xml and save it to the location:
          D:\Softwares\jboss-eap-5.1.0\jboss-eap-5.1\jboss-as\server\ATG_SIM_Production\deploy

and try the build once.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!--

This minimal data source definition is sufficient to using the Solid database
          shipped with ATG for demo/development purposes. Take a look at the one for the
          Hypersonic database that is packaged with JBoss for more (but possibly
          irrelevant) options.

NOTE: the value of <jndi-name> here must agree with the JNDIName property of
          the atg/dynamo/service/jdbc/JTDataSource component.

-->

<datasources>

<local-tx-datasource>

<!-- The jndi name of the DataSource, it is prefixed with java:/ -->
          <!-- Datasources are not available outside the virtual machine -->
          <jndi-name>ATGMySQLDS</jndi-name>

<!-- The jdbc url -->
          <connection-url>jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306</connection-url>

<!-- The driver class -->
          <driver-class>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver-class>

<!-- The login and password -->
          <user-name>prod</user-name>
          <password>Welcome1</password>

<!-- The minimum connections in a pool/sub-pool.
          Pools are lazily constructed on first use -->
          <min-pool-size>10</min-pool-size>

<!-- The maximum connections in a pool/sub-pool -->
          <max-pool-size>10</max-pool-size>

</local-tx-datasource>

</datasources>
          <!-- @version $Id: //product/DAF/version/9.0/DafEar/Tomcat/src/copy-to-server-deploy-dir/atg-solid-ds.xml#1 $$Change: 508164 $-->
          • 2. Re: Custome Module on CRS
            Nooruddin Shaik
            Try giving server name in the runAssembler arguments.
            D:\ATG\ATG10.1.1\home\bin>runAssembler -server atg_production D:\Softwares\jboss-eap-5.1.0\jboss-eap-5.1\jboss-as\server\ATG_SIM_Production\deploy\atg_production.ear -m DafEar.Admin DPS DSS DPS.Search.Index DCS.AbandonedOrderServices DCS.Search.Order.Index DCS.PublishingAgent Store.Storefront Store.Storefront.NoPublishing DafEar ATGNew

I assume atg_production is the server you have created, other given the right server name from D:\ATG\ATG10.1.1\home\servers

Peace
            Shaik
            • 3. Re: Custome Module on CRS
              enzo_rio
              Hi Shaik,

It worked when i gave the server name and deployed the ear. But what was happening earlier??? why was it refering ATGMysqlDs?? from where did it pic that up???

Reagrds
              • 4. Re: Custome Module on CRS
                Nooruddin Shaik
                ATG OOTB has configuration to refer to the default ATGMysqlDs JNDIName.

Peace
                Shaik