This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 20, 2013 8:29 PM by 877915 RSS

Failed to get the list of events in EM

877915 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi, I am working on the oracle SOA suite 11.1.1.6.
In my application, I defined an EDL file and I can deployed my application to Weblogic successfully. However, once I click the business events option in Enterprise Manager console, the popup error window told me that "Failed to get the list of events" and the log said the following error:
oracle.mds.exception.MDSException: MDS-00054: The file to be loaded oramds:/deployed-composites/default/PatientDataService_rev1.0/PatientDataEvents.edl does not exist.

However, the edl file is there and I can verify it throught the SOA-MDS connection in the resources tab in JDEV. The adf-config.xml has the correct login/pass for the MDS schema access. I do not get any error message in compilation and deployment. The events tab show me nothing but the subscription does list all the event names I defined in Business Events web page.

Anyone could give me your insight on the issue,

Thank you,
Jacky
  • 1. Re: Failed to get the list of events in EM
    Anuj Dwivedi Guru
    Jacky,

Can you try below steps -

1 Stop SOA Sever(s)

2 Delete following directories (for each SOA server)-

$MW_HOME/user_projects/domains/<domain_name>/servers/<soa_server_name>/cache
    $MW_HOME/user_projects/domains/<domain_name>/servers/<soa_server_name>/data
    $MW_HOME/user_projects/domains/<domain_name>/servers/<soa_server_name>/tmp

3 Restart SOA servers

Regards,
    Anuj
  • 2. Re: Failed to get the list of events in EM
    877915 Newbie
    Hi, Anju,
    I did what you said, but unfortunately, it is still the same issue, I copied a snippnet from the log file for the error:

[2013-03-18T14:19:44.491-05:00] [AdminServer] [WARNING] [] [oracle.integration.platform.blocks.event.facade] [tid: [ACTIVE].ExecuteThread: '3' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] [userId: weblogic] [ecid: 2c571170edfbf9c6:-683f4740:13d7ee692bf:-8000-0000000000000261,0] [APP: soa-infra] Internal error processing request.[[
    oracle.fabric.common.FabricException: Error in getting XML input stream: oramds:/deployed-composites/default/PatientDataService_rev1.0/PatientDataEvents.edl: Error in getting XML input stream: oramds:/deployed-composites/default/PatientDataService_rev1.0/PatientDataEvents.edl: Error in getting XML input stream: oramds:/deployed-composites/default/PatientDataService_rev1.0/PatientDataEvents.edl: oracle.mds.exception.MDSException: MDS-00054: The file to be loaded oramds:/deployed-composites/default/PatientDataService_rev1.0/PatientDataEvents.edl does not exist.
         at oracle.integration.platform.common.MDSMetadataManagerImpl.getDocumentAsDOM(MDSMetadataManagerImpl.java:456)
         at oracle.fabric.common.edl.EDLDocument.<init>(EDLDocument.java:58)
         at oracle.fabric.common.edl.EDLManager.loadEdl(EDLManager.java:33)
         at oracle.fabric.composite.model.CompositeModel.loadImportEdl(CompositeModel.java:469)
         at oracle.fabric.composite.model.CompositeModel.getEDLManager(CompositeModel.java:209)
         at oracle.integration.platform.blocks.event.EDNFacadeImpl.getEvents(EDNFacadeImpl.java:190)
         at oracle.soa.management.internal.ejb.impl.FacadeFinderBeanImpl.executeEDNMethod(FacadeFinderBeanImpl.java:1306)

In the exported soa-infra_metadata.zip file, I can find the edl file throught the specified url in the error message: oramds:/deployed-composites/default/PatientDataService_rev1.0.

Any other idea about the issue?

Thank you,
  • 3. Re: Failed to get the list of events in EM
    991448 Journeyer
    Try making a soa mds connection from Jdeveloper and see if you are able to access the resource oramds:/deployed-composites/default/PatientDataService_rev1.0/PatientDataEvents.edl.
  • 4. Re: Failed to get the list of events in EM
    877915 Newbie
    Yes, I can make a soa-mds connection in JDeveloper to find the edl file through the URL.

This is a snippet of the error message from the log file:

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2273)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2179)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1490)
         at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:252)
         at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221)
    Caused by: oracle.fabric.common.FabricException: Error in getting XML input stream: oramds:/deployed-composites/default/PatientDataService_rev1.0/PatientDataEvents.edl: Error in getting XML input stream: oramds:/deployed-composites/default/PatientDataService_rev1.0/PatientDataEvents.edl: oracle.mds.exception.MDSException: MDS-00054: The file to be loaded oramds:/deployed-composites/default/PatientDataService_rev1.0/PatientDataEvents.edl does not exist.
         at oracle.fabric.common.metadata.MetadataManagerImpl.getDocumentAsDOM(MetadataManagerImpl.java:143)
         at oracle.integration.platform.common.MDSMetadataManagerImpl.getDocumentAsDOM(MDSMetadataManagerImpl.java:452)
         ... 334 more
    Caused by: oracle.fabric.common.FabricException: Error in getting XML input stream: oramds:/deployed-composites/default/PatientDataService_rev1.0/PatientDataEvents.edl: oracle.mds.exception.MDSException: MDS-00054: The file to be loaded oramds:/deployed-composites/default/PatientDataService_rev1.0/PatientDataEvents.edl does not exist.
         at oracle.fabric.common.metadata.MetadataManagerImpl.getDocumentFromAbsoluteURL(MetadataManagerImpl.java:259)
         at oracle.fabric.common.metadata.MetadataManagerImpl.getDocumentAsDOM(MetadataManagerImpl.java:139)
         ... 335 more
    Caused by: java.io.IOException: oracle.mds.exception.MDSException: MDS-00054: The file to be loaded oramds:/deployed-composites/default/PatientDataService_rev1.0/PatientDataEvents.edl does not exist.
         at oracle.mds.internal.net.AbstractOraMDSURLConnection.getPDocStream(AbstractOraMDSURLConnection.java:459)
         at oracle.mds.internal.net.AbstractOraMDSURLConnection.getPDocStreamWithRetry(AbstractOraMDSURLConnection.java:292)
         at oracle.mds.internal.net.AbstractOraMDSURLConnection.getInputStream(AbstractOraMDSURLConnection.java:184)
         at oracle.mds.internal.net.OraMDSURLConnection.getInputStream(OraMDSURLConnection.java:81)
         at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1010)
         at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLReader.openURL(XMLReader.java:2714)
         at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLReader.pushXMLReader(XMLReader.java:337)
         at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:284)
         at oracle.fabric.common.metadata.MetadataManagerImpl.getDocumentFromAbsoluteURL(MetadataManagerImpl.java:255)
         ... 336 more
    Caused by: oracle.mds.exception.MDSException: MDS-00054: The file to be loaded oramds:/deployed-composites/default/PatientDataService_rev1.0/PatientDataEvents.edl does not exist.
         ... 345 more

]]
    [2013-03-20T22:24:25.164-05:00] [AdminServer] [WARNING] [] [oracle.adf.view.rich.change.MDSDocumentChangeManager] [tid: [ACTIVE].ExecuteThread: '11' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] [userId: weblogic] [ecid: 2c571170edfbf9c6:-3ba2235:13d8aea0167:-8000-0000000000000473,0] [APP: em] ADFv: Unable to find matching JSP Document Node for: RichShowDetail[UIXFacesBeanImpl, id=drqsd1].
    [2013-03-20T22:25:47.825-05:00] [AdminServer] [NOTIFICATION] [] [oracle.adf.view.rich.change.FilteredPersistenceChangeManager] [tid: [ACTIVE].ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points