3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2013 10:46 AM by rukbat RSS

JAVA plugin not work on Apple computer 10.8.3 operating system.

JAVA plugin will not work on my Apple computer 10.8.3 operating system. Please help! Apple.com says a new download is needed from JAVA asap! None of my games on POGO.com that require JAVA are working. An error message says an update to JAVA has not been detected.Please help as I need JAVA for so many things. My family cannot play any games.
        • 1. Re: JAVA plugin not work on Apple computer 10.8.3 operating system.
          gimbal2
          994652 wrote:
          JAVA plugin will not work on my Apple computer 10.8.3 operating system. Please help! Apple.com says a new download is needed from JAVA asap! None of my games on POGO.com that require JAVA are working. An error message says an update to JAVA has not been detected.Please help as I need JAVA for so many things. My family cannot play any games.
          Yes they can, just not those stupid browser games. You have no reason to act like this is some sort of high priority problem. Try Apple support; you're a mac user, now use its advantages. Don't pick some random (wrong) forum on the net to ask for tech support with your computer.
          • 2. Re: JAVA plugin not work on Apple computer 10.8.3 operating system.
            Your reply did not help me access an update to JAVA to work with 10.8.3 to play JAVA related games. This is a REAL PROBLEM! As I subscribe to game websites and my family cannot play these games. I have contacted Apple Support and we tried uninstalling JAVA and reinstalling it from JAVA .com. We made sure my computer (IMAC) was set up to accept JAVA was turned on and I still have the same problem. JAVA related games will not play. The error message says "An updated JAVA has not been detected" So what am I to do? Who can help me with this type of problem? Apple Support asked me to contact JAVA by phone 1-800-223-1711 but they do not have any phone support. I was directed to a site called Live Support" and they charge $80.00 to resolve problems for an Apple computer or $1.00 a minute. Great choices! I accepted this offer however Apple will not allow third party developers to help. Do you have any ideas that will really help me?
            • 3. Re: JAVA plugin not work on Apple computer 10.8.3 operating system.
              rukbat
              This is still the wrong forum web site.

Go ahead and use the search function at the top corner of this page and search the entire site for "pogo" for all time. Then read the responses.

This thread is locked because your topic is completely outside the scope of the OTN forums site.