that is the problem. When I set these settings and I restart using the opmnctl command, then I receive the error mentioned.
That is the problem I'm trying to resolve at this point.
If you have pointers, don't hesitate to let me know.
Revert back in the sense, the changes which you have made for NQSConfig.ini and instanceconfig.xml for refreshing the GUID's and then restart the services for OPMN. Now delete the BISystemuser and then refresh the GUID's by changing the values in the above config files
just for your information, we got it working. Thanks to the help of support and a lot of testing.
The result can be found here : http://huysmansitt.blogspot.de/2013/04/configuring-obiee-to-use-oam.html
The main cause was the invalid state of the OBIEE system user. Once this was corrected, see the OVD for OBIEE blog, everything was running fine.