3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2013 9:52 AM by Cortanamo

Joiner Problem

Markus I'm working with OWB and APEX
      <div id="dict_cc_translation_tooltip" style="display: none; top: 82px; left: 80px; font-size: 13px;"><div id="dict_cc_translation_peak" class="dict_cc_peak_left"></div><div class="dict_cc_box" style="font-size: 11px;"><div id="dict_cc_translation_search_text" class="dict_cc_fill_box"></div><div class="dict_cc_exact_box" style="font-size: 11px;"><button id="dict_cc_translation_font_size" title="+0"></button></div><div class="dict_cc_exact_box" style="font-size: 11px;"><button id="dict_cc_translation_close"></button></div></div><div id="dict_cc_translation_content"></div><nav id="dict_cc_translation_nav" class="dict_cc_box" style="font-size: 10px;"><div class="dict_cc_fill_box" style="font-size: 11px;">http://www.dict.cc/</div><div id="dict_cc_translation_forward"></div></nav></div>Does anyone of you has a solution for my joiner problem?

I move a new joiner from the component palette and I add the attributes to the groups.

Afterwards I click double the joiner to add a new group and I move the next attributes.

If I try to set the relation now, it shows me all groups but not all attributes.

It shows me just this attributes I added before I opened the joiner to add the next groups.

It's strange.

I'm working on 11.2.0.3 Standalone Client. 64bit (Same problem in 32bit)

Picture

Cheers

Markus