10 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2013 11:23 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

FRM-40735 WHEN BUTTON PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-29282

Hi All,
      while entering data in EAM forcaste workorder in maintenance workbench am getting this error
      FRM-40735 WHEN BUTTON PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-29282
      check google and oracle forums and checked versions of pll and plx (as mentioned in one forum) for the form every thing is fine
      i hav also generated tkprof report but did'nt get enough info required
      my environment
      linux 5.6
      R12.1.3
      on 11.1.0.7
      please do let me know how to attach the print screen and tkprof report

please help
      zavi
        • 1. Re: FRM-40735 WHEN BUTTON PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-29282
          Srini Chavali-Oracle
          You will need to upload screenshots and other attachments to a free hosting site and then post the link to that site here. Pl see if this MOS Doc is relevant

ORA-29282 In POST-DELETE Trigger In EAMWOMDF Form [ID 1364328.1]

Did this ever work successfully before ? If so, what has changed since then ?

HTH
          Srini
          • 2. Re: FRM-40735 WHEN BUTTON PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-29282
            Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
            Do you have any invalid objects in the database?

Can you find any errors in the database log file?

Was this working before? If yes, any changes been done recently?

Have you tried to generate the form using adadmin or manually and see if this helps? -- How to Generate Form, Library and Menu for Oracle Applications (11i and R12) [ID 130686.1]

Please see (Creating Work Orders with Activity gives PL/SQL: numeric or value error: ORA-06512: at "APPS.EAM_WORKORDER_PKG", line 1431 [ID 822365.1]).

Thanks,
            Hussein
            • 3. Re: FRM-40735 WHEN BUTTON PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-29282
              Hi There,
              Srini:
              the form form name is different from one you mentioned in note
              any how i check the EAM diag option is set to yes,

sorry i cant upload the screenshots and trace file we cant upload any from company

here are few details from form-->help--> about
              RDBMS : 11.1.0.7.0
              Oracle Applications : 12.1.3

Form Application : Enterprise Asset Management
              Form Name : EAMPLNWB
              Form Path : /u02/uat/apps/apps_st/appl/eam/12.0.0/forms/US/EAMPLNWB.fmx
              Form Version : 12.0.78.12010000.28
              Form Last Modified : $Date: 2011/05/17 02:44 $

Forms PL/SQL
              ----------------------------------------
              APPCORE : 12.0.29.12010000.22
              APPDAYPK : 12.0.2.12010000.6
              APPFLDR : 12.0.6.12010000.2
              APPTREE : 12.0.0
              CUSTOM : 12.0.0
              EAMMRMDF : 12.0.27.12010000.4
              EAMOPMDF : 12.0.13.12010000.1
              EAMRSMDF : 12.0.10.12010000.2
              EAMWOMDF : 12.0.77.12010000.25
              FNDAPLT : 12.0.1
              FNDSQF : 12.0.3.12010000.8
              GHR : 12.0.46.12010000.14
              GLOBE : 12.0.76.12010000.10
              GMS : 12.0.51.12010000.8
              IGILUTIL2 : 12.0.32
              IGILUTIL : 12.0.3
              OPM : 12.0.7.12010000.2
              PQH_GEN : 12.0.7
              PSA : 12.0.17
              PSAC : 12.0.5
              PSB : 12.0.2

Hi Hussain:

from the note
              Please see (Creating Work Orders with Activity gives PL/SQL: numeric or value error: ORA-06512: at "APPS.EAM_WORKORDER_PKG", line 1431 [ID 822365.1]).

it says about
              to debug the issue, users has enabled profile EAM: Debug Profile Option needs to be set to Yes at site level.
              Every time when WO API is involved, the following files are generated: createwo.log , updatewo.log.

where can i find those logs please specify the location

what i did
              as said by hussain i have manually compiled form and libraries assocaited with that form
              still waiting for reply from user
              got tkprof report
              few lines from that tkprof:

declare                         
                   m_stmt     varchar2(512);               
              begin                         
                   m_stmt:='delete     from     sdo_geor_ddl__table$$';          
                   EXECUTE     IMMEDIATE     m_stmt;          
                   EXCEPTION                    
                   WHEN     OTHERS     THEN          
                   NULL;                    
              end;                         

some select statement
              ------------------------------
              SELECT     MAX(STOCK_LOCATOR_CONTROL_CODE),     MAX(DEFAULT_DEMAND_CLASS),               
                   MAX(CALENDAR_CODE),     MAX(CALENDAR_EXCEPTION_SET_ID),               
                   NVL(MAX(PROJECT_REFERENCE_ENABLED),2),     NVL(MAX(PROJECT_CONTROL_LEVEL),1),               
                   NVL(MAX(PM_COST_COLLECTION_ENABLED),2),     MAX(PRIMARY_COST_METHOD)               
              FROM                         
                   MTL_PARAMETERS     WHERE     ORGANIZATION_ID     =     :B1

insert statement its performing
              ----------------------------------
              insert     into     eam_forecasted_work_orders(     pm_forecast_id,     group_id,                                                       
                   pm_schedule_id,     activity_association_id,     cycle_id,     seq_id,                                                       
                   scheduled_start_date,     scheduled_completion_date,     action_type,                                                            
                   wip_entity_id,     process_flag,     wo_status,     created_by,     creation_date,                                                  
                   last_update_date,     last_updated_by,     pm_base_meter_reading     ,                                                       
                   ORGANIZATION_ID     )                                                                 
              values                                                                           
              (     :1,     :2,     :3,     :4,     :5,     :6,     :7,     :8,     :9,     :10,     :11,     :12,     :13,     sysdate,     sysdate,
                   :14,:15,:16     )                                                                 

please add a line through your vission
              cheers
              Zavi
              • 4. Re: FRM-40735 WHEN BUTTON PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-29282
                Srini Chavali-Oracle
                868452 wrote:
                Hi There,
                Srini:
                the form form name is different from one you mentioned in note
                Can you reproduce the issue if you set the profile option to NO ?

HTH
                Srini
                • 5. Re: FRM-40735 WHEN BUTTON PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-29282
                  Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                  When you change the profile option value, bounce the services and see if you get the same error.
                  it says about
                  to debug the issue, users has enabled profile EAM: Debug Profile Option needs to be set to Yes at site level.
                  Every time when WO API is involved, the following files are generated: createwo.log , updatewo.log.

where can i find those logs please specify the location
                  Please see (How To Create EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) Debug Logs [ID 1232797.1]).

Thanks,
                  Hussein
                  • 6. Re: FRM-40735 WHEN BUTTON PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-29282
                    Hi Hussain, Srini

thanks for effort and pain that you have taken
                    i really dont have words
                    i have raised sr as well but they ask me to go through-->
                    *Things to do Prior to Logging an EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) Service Request or Bug [ID 297007.1]*
                    while running eamcheck1159 script from above doc it fails with error
                    SQL> @eamcheck1159
                    SP2-0310: unable to open file "eamcheck1159.sql"
                    and
                    as per hussain i have check this doc
                    *how To Create EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) Debug Logs [ID 1232797.1]*
                    i have check *'createwo.log' or 'updatewo.log'* files in utl_file_dir
                    locations defined in our instance. but they are too old its before the issue came.

please help
                    • 7. Re: FRM-40735 WHEN BUTTON PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-29282
                      EBSDBA
                      i have raised sr as well but they ask me to go through-->
                      *Things to do Prior to Logging an EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) Service Request or Bug [ID 297007.1]*
                      SQL> @eamcheck1159
                      You need to navigate to the directory where you copied the file eamcheck1159.sql then run it as above.
                      And also please make sure the extension of the file you downloaded is .sql

and
                      locations defined in our instance. but they are too old its before the issue came.

please help
                      Do you see any latest errors in that?

Thanks
                      • 8. Re: FRM-40735 WHEN BUTTON PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-29282
                        Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                        SQL> @eamcheck1159
                        This is because you are running sqlplus from a directory which is different than the one where you downloaded eamcheck1159.sql script to. So, you either need to change the directory first or mention the directory name in the sqlplus prompt before the script name.
                        and

please help
                        After you set the debug profile options, please log out and log in again (or bounce all the application services) and check the log files then.

Thanks,
                        Hussein
                        • 9. Re: FRM-40735 WHEN BUTTON PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-29282
                          Hi all
                          thanks for your help
                          the issue is now solved
                          the main culprit was the debug profile enabled for EAM
                          once disabled and complied the form and pll assciated the issue got resolved

thanQ once again
                          cheers
                          Zavi
                          • 10. Re: FRM-40735 WHEN BUTTON PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-29282
                            Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                            868452 wrote:
                            Hi all
                            thanks for your help
                            the issue is now solved
                            the main culprit was the debug profile enabled for EAM
                            once disabled and complied the form and pll assciated the issue got resolved

thanQ once again
                            cheers
                            Zavi
                            Thanks for the update and for sharing the solution!

Regards,
                            Hussein