This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Thanks for your message.
1. Grid software is not related to oracle rac. Even we can install grid software for stand alone databases.
2. If you use common disk group for all nodes it is fine, but if something goes wrong for undetlying grid all nodes will have downtime.
3. So, based on criticality divide disk groups among the databases.
4. Normally in exadata will comes with oracle ee and oravle asm and oravle rac. Before confuguration please call oracle support team. Because any misconfiguration they will charge for reconfiguration.
5. In current scenario without rac you will be loosing HA capability.
Hope it helps...