4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2013 2:00 PM by Sangara-Oracle RSS

ShowDetailHeader Collpase/Refresh Issue

Vineet Singh-Oracle
      Hi,

I am using JDeveloper 11.1.1.6.0.

I am using ShowDetailHeader to show some information like Employee Detail in a form.
      I want my ShowDetailHeader to collapse when employee is manager, otherwise it should show all info. I am using "disclosed" property to set value.

Problem is it is collapsing for first time, but it doesn't do same if i open showDetailHeader and then open another employee/manager details.

For Example, I have 2 employees 1 and 2 in a table, who are managers. So i click on Employee 1 and it opens page with ShowDetailHeader collapsed. So i opened that ShowDeatailHeader to see information and didn't close it.

Now i come back to my table in same session and clicked on employee 2. It opens page, but this time ShowDetailHeader is not collapsed because earlier i opened it up. It is retaining its previous state.

Problem is, when page loads second time, Property of af:ShowDetailHeader does not get refreshed.

How can i make sure that everytime i open manager, that ShowDetailHeader is collapsed Or how to refresh property?

Thank You.
      Vineet Singh