4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 24, 2013 2:08 PM by GregorM RSS

Home and insert keys in fmrweb.res

tony.g
      Hi

Does anyone have the number codes for the "home" and "insert" keys for the fmrweb.res please?

They don't seem to have codes in there by default for these two keys.

cheers
      Tony
        • 1. Re: Home and insert keys in fmrweb.res
          GregorM
          Hi.

I don't believe there ever (any version) existed Oracle Forms function to "catch" Home button. I even can't imagine what would you do with it. On this page http://talk2gerd.blogspot.com/2009/01/forms-function-numbers.html you can find a full list of Oracle Forms function numbers. As you can see there is no "home" defined. What I believe you could do is to map home button to some specific action in forms. For example "Scroll up" for home button and "Scroll down" for end button. If that is what you are looking for you could do something like that (for version 10g+ at least) for Java to Forms mapping :

36 : 0 : "Home" : 12 : "Scroll Up"
          35 : 0 : "End" : 13 : "Scroll Down"

Best regards.
          • 2. Re: Home and insert keys in fmrweb.res
            tony.g
            Hi Gregor,

Yes, thanks for that.

I'm also look for the Java Function number of the Insert and Delete keys in that same key cluster as the Home and end keys.

I've looked for these also and can't see them.

cheers
            Tony
            • 3. Re: Home and insert keys in fmrweb.res
              GregorM
              Hi.

I think for Delete is 127, for Insert 155

For a complete list take a look at the Java documentation : http://docs.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/api/constant-values.html#java.awt.event.KeyEvent.VK_INSERT

Best regards.
              • 4. Re: Home and insert keys in fmrweb.res
                tony.g
                Thanks for your help Gregor.

:)
                Tony