This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 25, 2013 5:01 AM by tbrinkmann RSS

OVMM 2.2 "Save as Template" Error messages

tbrinkmann Explorer
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,
does anyone can tell me where to find the log files from the procedure "Save as Template".
I try to migrate a VM from an OVM 2 to OVM 3 and an metalink how to instruct me to save the VM as a template.

The process start and after it finished the state of the template is Error. I do not find any additional information
regarding these error.

Thanks !

*T                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points