2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2013 9:43 AM by Matthew D. RSS

FRM-93656

Matthew D.
      Today, i have to much FRM-93656: Runtime process <pid> is terminating due to signal 14 in my formsapp-diagnostic.log.
      There is nothing on support regarding this FRM error. Also, in logs file can't find any useful information.

Does anyone face this problem before?

Regards
        • 1. Re: FRM-93656
          HamidHelal
          mdra801108 wrote:
          Today, i have to much FRM-93656: Runtime process <pid> is terminating due to signal 14 in my formsapp-diagnostic.log.
          There is nothing on support regarding this FRM error. Also, in logs file can't find any useful information.

Does anyone face this problem before?
          Always provide the OS version, forms version, JRE version and the browser version when posting any form related post.

I just search at google and found

FRM-93656: Runtime process {0} is terminating due to signal {1}.
          Cause: The runtime process was running on a UNIX platform, and received a signal other than 9 (SIGKILL) or 15 (SIGTERM). The signal caused the runtime process to terminate abnormally. This message provides more detail for a following FRM-93552 or FRM-93652 error message. If the FORMS_CATCHTERM environment variable was not set to a value that is equivalent to FALSE, there will typically be a stack trace. If the FORMS_C_STACK_TRACE_TO_FILE environment variable was set to a value that is equivalent to FALSE, the stack trace will accompany this message; otherwise, the stack trace will appear in a file named frmweb_dump_<pid> in the Forms trace directory, where <pid> is the process ID. If the FORMS_CATCHTERM environment variable was set to a value that is equivalent to FALSE, there may be a core file that contains a stack trace.

Action: Examine the stack trace for the runtime process. If the stack trace indicates a possible cause, correct it. If the problem persists, contact Oracle Support Services.

Level: 1

Type: ERROR

Impact: Process
          Check this

Hope this helps...

Hamid

Mark correct/helpful to help others to get right answer(s).*
          • 2. Re: FRM-93656
            Matthew D.
            Sorry for forms version:

Forms 11g R2 11.1.2.0
            Welogic 10.3.5.0
            Linux Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.6 (Tikanga) x64
            Oracle RDBMS 11g R2 RAC

I have already found that, but that is not enough.

Regards