I know this has been round the houses but I cant find a satisfactory solution for my scenario. I would like to call some simple java code from BPM (22.214.171.124). I guess I need to expose it as a service but it seems overkill to be via soap so any advice you can give would be much appreciated. Creating a jar that I can call somehow would be perfect.
This is my scenario:
- I am creating a Security POC for BPM
- The BPM Process is exposed as a web service and authenticated using SAML
- I am testing by calling the WS from OSB
- I want to be able to get the WLS Principal and display the username and the roles for the launching user, from within the BPM process
- This is possible using some simple weblogic client api code shown below
- So all I want to do is call this code from BPM somehow
- Anyone point me in the right direction ?