0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2013 9:16 PM by User474617-OC

Not able to update "Approve Requisition Notification (Simplified)" notifica

User474617-OC
      Hello

We are in 12.1.3 and we are using AME for approval process and we want to implement remainder process as below. I checked the note 973699.1 to enable timeout process
      but as per the note I am not able to update the notification node through right click on the notification "Approve Requisition Notification (Simplified)" from the process window
      (my workflow access level is 100 and this process is not updatable at access level 100), so i went to the notificatoin then right click on the notification then it is updatable at access level 100 but it not showing the node option.
      If i change the access level to 20 then i can able to change the notification node from the sub-process but as per standards we are not suppose to modify the wft files at access level 20. Please clarify how to modify the node and guide me how to achieve
      my requirement.

My Requirement
      ---------------------------------
      Submit Requisition for Approval (our first approval is Buyer)
      - Buyer does not approve

- 1st reminder is sent to Buyer (48 hours later)

- Buyer does not approve

- 2nd reminder is sent to Buyer (48 hours later)

- Buyer does not approve

- 3rd reminder is sent out (24 hours later)

- Buyer does not approve

- Requisition Approval Notification is sent to Purchasing Manager

As per Document#973699
      1) Using WF Builder, open the Requisition workflow
      2) Explode the Processes menu
      3) Open subprocess named "Parallel Approval Subprocess"
      4) There is a notification that has a result for . This notification is called "Approve Requisition Notification (Simplified)"
      5) Right click on this notification and in the Node tab enter the timeout values as desired and save
      6) Save this back to the database from File > Save As (choose to save to database by entering connect string and username and password for APPS). Also be sure the Workflow Background Process is scheduled to run as this initiates the next workflow after the timeout occurs.
      7) Retest with a new test case and confirm the notifications timeout and the approver's direct supervisor is notified.

Thanks!