This discussion is archived
7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2013 8:47 AM by Dimitar Dimitrov RSS

Stretching a treeTable inside a panelSplitter

jflack Oracle ACE
Currently Being Moderated
I'm using JDeveloper 11.1.2.3. I've put an af:treeTable in the first facet of a vertical af:panelSplitter, and the splitter is in a facet of a page template, which places it in the center facet of a panelStretchLayout.
I can't seem to get the treeTable to stretch to use the entire width of the left panel. Here is the code:
<af:panelSplitter id="ps1" splitterPosition="300"
          shortDesc="Left Side is Services, Right is Location" firstBorder="all"
          secondBorder="all">
     <f:facet name="first">
          <af:treeTable value="#{bindings.ServiceCategoriesView1.treeModel}" var="node"
                              selectionListener="#{bindings.ServiceCategoriesView1.treeModel.makeCurrent}"
                              rowSelection="single" id="tt1"
                              summary="#{viewcontrollerBundle['servicesCriteria.selection_SUMMARY']}"
                              columnStretching="multiple" styleClass="AFStretchWidth">
               <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
                    <af:column id="c1"
                                        headerText="#{viewcontrollerBundle['servicesCriteria.selection_LABEL']}"
                                        rowHeader="unstyled">
                         <af:outputText value="#{node}" id="ot1"/>
                    </af:column>
               </f:facet>
               <f:facet name="pathStamp">
                    <af:outputText value="#{node}" id="ot2"/>
          </af:treeTable>
     <f:facet name="second"/>
</af:panelSplitter>
I've tried a number of things, like surrounding the treeTable with a panelStretchLayout, putting the styleClass="AFStretchWidth" on other components, different settings for the columnStretching attribute. I'm probably missing something pretty simple and fundamental.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points