This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2013 1:13 PM by Phanikanth RSS

ODI installation on RAC Database

Phanikanth Pro
Currently Being Moderated
Hi Expert,

Can any one help me how to setup ODI on Oracle RAC database apart from the below link and I have rasied SR on metalink no proper updates from them.

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E14571_01/core.1111/e10106/odi.htm

I done almost with help of above link but I am facing below error while starting managed server2

Error:
-------

Caused By: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (oracle.security.jps.service.credstore.CredentialAccessPermission context=SYSTEM,mapName=oracle.odi.credmap,keyName=SUPERVISOR read)
at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:374)
at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:549)
at oracle.security.jps.util.JpsAuth$AuthorizationMechanism$3.checkPermission(JpsAuth.java:458)
at oracle.security.jps.util.JpsAuth.checkPermission(JpsAuth.java:518)
at oracle.security.jps.util.JpsAuth.checkPermission(JpsAuth.java:544)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
>
[INFO] XmlWebApplicationContext - Closing org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext@1d7b3c8: display name [Root WebApplicationContext]; startup date [Thu Mar 28 11:56:57 GMT 2013]; root of context hierarchy
[INFO] DefaultListableBeanFactory - Destroying singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@690f268: defining beans [odiInstanceCache,connectionTimeout,isJndiStandard,odiUserName,credentialProvider,csfCredentialProvider,defaultCredentialProvider,runtimeAgent,repositoryDataSourceDefinitionCustomizer,agentScheduleManager,aliveRequestProcessor,killSessionRequestProcessor,startLoadPlanProcessor,stopLoadPlanProcessor,restartLoadPlanInstanceProcessor,startScenRequestProcessor,startSessRequestProcessor,remoteObjectRequestProcessor,testDataServerProcessor,computePlanningRequestProcessor,getPlanningRequestProcessor,killAgentRequestProcessor,cleanStaleSessionsRequestProcessor,getSessionStatusRequestProcessor,getLoadPlanStatusRequestProcessor,getJMXServiceInfoRequestProcessor,sessionInformationBean,queuedSessionsExecutor,agentTaskExecutor,agentSchedulerHolder,lifecycleManagerDetector,agentNameAwareProcessor,agentStatusBean,agentTracker,appMbeanServer,exporter]; root of factory hierarchy
[INFO] MBeanExporter - Unregistering JMX-exposed beans on shutdown
<28-Mar-2013 11:56:59 o'clock GMT> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149231> <Unable to set the activation state to true for the application 'oraclediagent'.
weblogic.application.ModuleException: [HTTP:101216]Servlet: "AgentServlet" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "oraclediagent".

I ran below statements using wlst.sh MW_HOME/oracle_common/common/bin

connect('weblogic','We1come#','t3://hostname:61801')
createCred(map="oracle.odi.credmap", key="SUPERVISOR", user="SUPERVISOR", password="SUNOPSIS",desc="ODI SUPERVISOR Credential")
createCred(map="oracle.odi.credmap", key="odi_domain", user="weblogic", password="We1come#", desc="WLS SUPERVISOR Credential")
createCred(map="oracle.apps.security", key="SUPERVISOR", user="SUPERVISOR", password="SUNOPSIS", desc="ODI Login")
createCred(map="oracle.apps.security", key="weblogic", user="SUPERVISOR", password="We1come#", desc="ODI Login")

disconnect()
exit()

Please help me it is urgent

Regards,
Phanikanth
Regards,
Phanikanth

Edited by: Phanikanth on Apr 1, 2013 3:57 AM
  • 1. Re: ODI installation on RAC Database
    Ayush Ganeriwal Journeyer
    Hi Phanikanth,

The error you are getting is the authentication error and the agent is not able to get the SUPERVISOR authenticated. Can you make sure that you have configured right password in ODI agent configuration. I suspect mismatch between the passwords in your credmap and the one configured in agent.

Is odi_server2 is part of wls cluster and the same agent working on the other node in the cluster?
  • 2. Re: ODI installation on RAC Database
    Phanikanth Pro
    Hi

Thanks for the response,
    odi_server2 is part of unicate (one cluster) and pr from problem is there is no TNS entry to connect server1 DB from server2.
    I requested my DBA team to check the TNS as well as DB connectivity from server2 to server1 because DB installed on server1 and node created on server2.

Regards,
    Phanikanth

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points