I am trying to place an enhancement request , but i did not find how to place it and where to place it. I have found this document but , I got stuck up at step 2 it self. let me know is there any suggestions, how to place an Enhancement Request in oracle support. Creating a Defect or Enhancement Request_
Note that you must have a valid account for creating an enhancement request.
To create a defect or enhancement request:
1. Make sure nobody has entered a similar defect. See Checking for Duplicate
2. Select the Create subtab.
3. In the Product Information region, make entries in as many fields as possible
using the list of values (LOV) in each field. Although only fields marked by red
asterisks are required, your entries in other fields affect how the defect is
handled. Enter information even if you are not sure that it is correct.
Note: This version of the application does not support text
searches, so you cannot search the keyword, summary, or note
Note: Because the Knowledge Base requires the intervention of a
human editor before defect resolution information is posted, it may
be a few weeks out of date.Creating a Defect or Enhancement Request
Using Defect Management 2-9
a. In the Product field, use the LOV to enter the product name. Entry in this
field is required.
b. In Product Version field, use the LOV to enter the product version. Entry in
this field is required. (The use of the LOV is optional.)
c. In the Earliest Version field, use the LOV to enter the earliest version of the
product where the defect has been reproduced. The version you enter here
can be the same you entered in the Product Version field. Entry in this field
is required. (The use of the LOV is optional.)
d. For products that have components, use the Component field LOV to enter
the component. This can be a module or a feature.
e. If you entered a component, then use the LOV to enter a Component
Version. (The use of the LOV is optional.)
f. Using the Platform LOV, enter the platform.
g. If you entered a platform, then use the Platform Version LOV to enter a
version. (The use of the LOV is optional.)
4. In the Problem Information region, use the Category drop-down list to select
whether you are entering a defect or enhancement. Entry in this field is
5. From the Type drop-down list, select the type of defect that best describes the
defect you are reporting.
6. From the Phase drop-down list, select Respond. Entry in this field is required.
7. From the Status drop-down list, select Awaiting Response. Entry in this field is
8. Select the level of severity using the Severity drop-down list. Entry in this field
is required. ................................................................................................
I need your suggestions
Thanks and regards
first u have to raise as normal service request in support.oracle.com
then based on communcation with oracle expert he can raise ur request as enhancement request
mark as helpful,if found useful